Please note that the resources listed below are not intended to completely replace treatment. The information provided is for self-study or to supplement therapy treatment. If you need immediate support, please check out our crisis resource page
For Parents & Youth Mental Health:
- Information for Parents | Caddra
- Learn about Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder | Centers for Disease and Control Prevention
- Parenting a Child with ADHD | National Resource Center on ADHD
General Youth Mental Health
- Child and Youth Mental Health | Canadian Mental Health Association
- Kindelan, K. (2022, February 21). How to make a coping tool box for kids amid mental health struggles [web log]. Retrieved February 23, 2022, from https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/wellness/story/make-coping-tool-box-kids-amid-mental-health-82908774.
- When a Loved One Dies: How to Help Your Child (for Parents) | Nemours KidsHealth
- Supporting Grieving Children
Video Game Addiction
How to Manage Adult ADHD?
How to Manage Anxiety & Depression?
- Anxiety Canada
- Tips to Manage Anxiety and Stress | Anxiety & Depression Association of America
- Coping with Stress and Anxiety | Center for Addictions and Mental Health
- Panic/Anxiety Attacks | University of Alberta
How to Manage Bipolar Disorder?
How to Manage Eating Disorders?
How to Cope with Grief?
How to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)?
- International OCD Foundation | Home (iocdf.org)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders – A Handbook for Patients and Families
How to Practice Mindfulness & Self-care?
How to Improve Self-esteem & Self-compassion?
- Raising Low Self-Esteem | National Health Service
- Strategies to Build Healthy Self-Esteem | University of Alberta
How to Manage Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)?
Free Self-Help Resources for a Variety of Mental Health Problems including:
To see the full list, click here: Self Help Resources for Mental Health Problems | Centre for Clinical Intervention